Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What care should I take to have a full term pregnancy after 3 miscarriages ?

hi doctor , i had 3 misscarriages & 1 vesicular mole ,i am 31 yr s old with no child yet , i was suffering from pco ,docor prescribed me metfomin daily & caberline once a week , now i want to conceive what can i do for full term pregnancy
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are taking Metformin and cabergoline both then along with polycystic ovarian dis you also have high prolactin levels. To conceive hormonal disturbance should be corrected. Keep taking both the tablets. Also start taking folic acid tablet because you had 3 miscarriages. Cause of miscarriages should be investigated. Consult your gynecologist as he/she ll be in better position to assess and decide appropriate management. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor