What care can be taken for upper left abdominal pain, tiredness and headache?

I’ve been having severe upper left abdominal pain, that gets much worse with food and even liquids. My abdomen is bloated with cramping, I am tired, unable to concentrate, and have a headache. This has been going on for 2.5 days. I was hoping it would get better if I stuck with liquids and rested, but it does not seem to be getting any better. What else can I do? Thanks!
Wed, 6 Mar 2019

It is gastritis. You should take drug Pantoprazole. It is a prescription drug. Avoid fast foods, alcohol, spices, coffee, tea etc.

Take probiotic also. If there is no relief in a week, then undergo an ultrasound abdomen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Deerush Kannan Sakthivel's  Response

Time being analgesics to relieve pain along with Rantac tablet. Do an ultrasound abdomen. Don't take spicy food for now. Unless you have vomiting you can take clear liquid.

Dr Deerush Kannan Sakthivel, General & Family Physician