What care can be taken for blurred vision, headache and dizziness?

My son has had blurred vision, headaches, nausea and dizziness since 7/30/18. he has had CT scan of head, seen an ENT, GP, Eye doctor and is also under the care of a Neurologist now. no one can seem to tell him what s wrong other than possible migraines. he s scheduled for an EEG on Thursday.
Wed, 6 Mar 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

It could be migraine and then everything will be normal. What about refractive errors? Let's also wait for the EEG report.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshita, Ophthalmologist