What can you take for your heart except aspirin?

If you can't take aspirin for your heart. What can you take?
Mon, 8 Aug 2011
's  Response
hello,
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
You have not mentioned the problem you are facing with your heart.I would suggest you to plz refer to your doctor for any medcine you are taking for your heart.Taking medicine by yourself can be dangerous.Plz tell us about your problem so that we can guide you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Now aspirin is not advised for primary prevention.Depending upon the risk factor that you have you will be advised medicines or other life style changes by your doctor.Please take good healthy diet and do regular exercise.
wishing you good health.