Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

What can my sister do to increase her height after having faced series of accidents ?

my sister age is 19 yrs but height is only 3.5feet . he is feeling good .she meet with three accident in which once she was throne by a cow ,second a machine is fell down on her and lastly wood is droped from 4ft height. what should be done . she took many medicine but there is not any progress
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
this is wrong thinking that accident reduce the height.there are so many factors which are responsible for the height.she should taken balenced diet(full of calcium and protein) and regular excerciseis must.yogasana like tadasana etc are very beneficial for height.
best of luck
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Those accident may not cause the stopage of growth of her height. it depends on many cause where main cause is hereditary.If her parents has average height then it obviously matters.Her height is less but she is in the last ages of gaining height. There is less chance of gaining height but regular exercise like skipping, pranayam, yoga asansa may help her. Before the fusion of growth centre, the natural calcium intake may boost up.
Take care
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
To increase your height, it is important that your blood is oxygenated as blood provides nourishment to your bones. Regular breathing will also purify your blood. There are three phases to breathing:
1. Inhaling - take in air into your body through the nose
2. Retaining - hold your breath inside your body
3. Exhaling - blow out air from your body through the mouth
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ajay Agarwal's  Response

at the age of 19, 3.5 feet height is too less, also its a difficult to increase hight at this stage, its better for her to consult to an endocrinologist for further conclusion.

she also take some homeopathic medicine to boost her hormonal imbalance
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Dear Ajit,
Height of a person is determined by a number of factors like heredity, any underlying endocrinal diseases or deficiency, poor diet, recurrent illness etc.,
It is important to identify the cause in your sister. Also if your parents are on the shorter side, then chances of your sister growing very tall is slim.
You have mentioned the 3 accidents that occurred to your sister, but let me assure you that these accidents have nothing to do with the short height.
Take her to your family physician who might later suggest an endocrinologist opinion, for finding out the cause and hence the solution for it. Also if she has started with her menses, the chances of height gain becomes less( as a girl's growth slows down after the periods start. The growth occurs for 1-2 yrs after onset of menses).
Do not worry !!!!!
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Accidents don't cause reduction in height. If you really want to increase her height, let her do skipping and swimming regularly. Good Luck.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor