What can i do to remove pimples from my face ?

my face on many pimpals this pimpals removed m face what are you doing?
Fri, 14 Dec 2012
's  Response
many pimpals remove in my face wich madician take
hi
I think you have oily skin.wash your face 4 times in day with plain water. Dont use moisturiser, oily soap or any cream which is oily. Your bowel should be clear. If you have constipation take laxative like Triphala churna 2 tsf on bed time with worm water.Aply lep which contains multani mati, lodra manjista, sariva, yastimadhu, chandan.If want more preparation contact-dr.shilpa.benade@gmail.com
Welcome to health care magic
Mix one teaspoon of chickpea flour with enough water to make paste, and use this mixture to wash your face.
Mix almond powder with a little water, and apply the paste to your face. Let it dry and then rinse it off.
Grind orange peel with some water to make paste and apply on affected areas.
and try to do all these things
Include plenty of healthy foods such as fruit and vegetables in your diet.
Drink eight to ten glasses of pure water daily.
Gently wash affected areas twice a day with lukewarm water and a nonoily, perfume-free, mild soap.
Keep your hair off your face.
Keep your colon clean.
Do aerobic exercise.
Manage stress, practice deep breathing and relaxation exercise.
all the best for you
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic.
Please be a little more elaborate and clear on your problem.
You may start with adapelene gel daily at night. see a dermatologist for a proper diagnosis and an accurate assessment based treatment.
Dermatologist Dr. Tanumay Raychaudhury's  Response
You will have to help us with the severity of your pimples. I suggest you to see a dermatologist. Try Persol AC gel 2.5% till then twice daily.

Best regards.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Pimples is the most common skin disease of adolescenes.,but any one can get even babies. Three out of four teenagers have some pimples. Hormonal changes may cause the skin to be more oily.When glands produce too much oil, the pores can become blocked.Dirt, Bacteria,and cells build up. Pimples commonly appears on the face but it may also occur on the trunk,arms.
steps you can take :
Clean your face gently with Glycerrin soap twice daily with warm water.
Remove all make-up .Do not sqeeze or rub the pimples.it can be lead to skin infections and scaring.
Avoid fat contant and fried foods.
Make paste with SWEET BASIL leaf juice and SANDAL WOOD powder.Apply this twice daily.