Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What can i do to reduce my flabby stomach ?

hi doctor , i have c section delivery before 6 month ago . i take 10 days rest only after that i spent my most of time in sitting position due to my PG examination due to this at that time my abdomen become flabby and protruded . my pre pragnancy stomach is flat . what can i do to become flat my belly . i am in depression plz give me suggetion rajasthan
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

yes, yuor belly can be restored to normal..

do not get depressed.. there are post delivery exercises by which belly can be restored..
take physiotheraphy opinion..
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u develop this due to ur sedentary life style.
there is no short cut for this
u have to do regular waist and abdomen exercise.
some yoga give best result like padpashchimasan .
avoid fat and oily food in ur diet
pranayam will help you
dont sudden loose ur weight otherwise striae will develop
Answered: Tue, 3 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor