Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

166 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can i do to increase my height ?

iam 12 years old kid and i want to increase my height very fastly
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Krishna;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The height of a person grows with age and it grows till 21-22 yrs of age in males.You are just 12 yrs so to grow height immediately is not possible.Be patient and concentrate on your studies the height will increase as you grow.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hello, sir right now i m 32 .. my height is 4.9 inches ... i m too much disturbed and i feel embarrasing of my height.. pls provide me suggestions for this ... reply pls i have no money.pls

doctor1 MD

Hii.. it is said that height does not increase after 22-24 years of age. But I find one of my friends who is 28 years of age taller by 2-3 inches in few months. And she is not telling me secret behind this. I also want to increase my height, I am 28 years and 5 ft.

doctor1 MD

Hi Doc, My name is Thomas. I am 5.6 in height and weigh about 78 kgs.I am an 24year old. My growth stopped about 3years ago and since then i haven t grown any taller. I want to increase my height by an other couple of inches. My parents are shorter than me. Is there a possibility than i can increase my height?