Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What can i do for upper back pain ?

I am sufferring from pain in upper left side in my back
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
I am sufferring from pain in upper left side in my back
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Suhani Sethi's  Response
hi thanx for ur query.
where is the pain exactly. is there any lump which you have been feeling in that area.
it can possibly be trapezitis.
consult a physio.
try icing. if lump present ask your physio to do frictional massage on that area.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor