Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What can i do for split ends hair ?

hi doc how are u?im have hair problem it splits ends .i rinse my hair well before putting conditioner,i dont go outside why i having a split ends thank you
Asked On : Tue, 14 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  200
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Nothing can be done about the split ends as they are not the growing end of your hair. They are at the fag end of it, no amount of conditioning will help remove the spli ends, they only help prevent further split ends. I suggest u go to a stylist and get them removed
Have a healthy living
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for your query.
Virgin Almond oil 100ml+20ml Castor oil mix it and apply required quantity of this on your scalp and hair for over 10 minutes.
Use a good shampoo.
Take tablet Curlz or Trichoton 1 tablet once a day
Have proper sleep
drink plenty of water
eat fresh leafy vegetables and fresh fruits.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor