What can i do for hair groth & becoming fat ?

My hair is falling slowly from the middle of the head & i have dandruf & i am becoming slim, what can i do for hair groth & becoming fat.
Fri, 16 Oct 2009
's  Response
i'm 22 yr old female , i don have a much hair fall but new hair doesn grow and my scalp getting smoother day by day and tend to lose some more hairs. i recently found that i have got hypothyroid. now taking treatment for it. suggest me a best way for hair growth ?? in the centre of my head i doon have hair.. help me to grow hair in tat smoothened scalp?
prem's  Response

i have a hairfall problem now i save the head . how to increase the hair growth,bodyand how to decrease the pimples

prem's  Response

Viny's  Response
hi am 25 yr old female was facing the same problem of dandruff, doctor advised me a nizral shampoo, and a hair multivitamin tablets. after that dandruff is vanished, with that tablet my hair growth also improved. you can try it, it will really work for you also.