What can explain headaches, blurred vision and lightheadedness?

Hi, iv been gettin very bad headakes a lot and eye vision has not been great but iv had my eyes tested and thye are fine, iv also been gettin a metal taste in my mouth, feeling tired and sick all the time, and also dizzy and light eheaded and some palpatations to. Please help
Thu, 8 Aug 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all, you should do some investigations such as: Echo on the heart, ECG, measuring blood pressure, fasting blood glucose and a plain chest X-ray to detect the causes of your condition.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dr/Mustafa, Neurologist