Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

What can ease testicle and abdomen pain ?

my 12 yr old son is complaining of pain in his testicles and some times his abdomen can you advise and remedy to ease his pain
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Annie,
I suggest your son get an ultrasound of the testis and abdomen.Testicular pain at a young age could be due to infection,fluid accumulation etc.The abdominal pain needs to be assessed more throughly by examination first and then only a diagnosis can be reached.Please get him to a doctor as mumps is common young boys.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor