What can do to treat itchy bumps on scalp, legs, back and arms?

I need help figuring out what s wrong with my body. For the last 4 months, my body has been breaking out in hive like bumps. I was prescribed something that is supposed to help but nothing has worked. If I don t take an allergy pill every day, my body gets covered in itchy, bubbly looking spots but I m still being told its hives. I have never been allergic to anything in my entire life, changed nothing in my diet, no new soaps or detergents. And it only seemed to happen at night. Its affect my scalp, neck, legs, thighs, back and arms.
Tue, 23 Jul 2019

You seem to suffer from chronic urticaria. Consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. It may be idiopathic or there may be some cause. An allergy test may be done to find out the triggers. After knowing the triggers, you may keep away yourself fro triggers. You may take fexofenadine.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist