• question-icon

What can cause symptoms like numb feeling, and a dimmed vision?

My 14 yr old daughter told me her right hand went numb then her rt arm then het mouth and tongue and then she said her vision was like she looked at a flash from a camera it was dark in the middle then the left side of her head started hurting at the temple what could it be?
Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. From the given details, diagnosis is not possible. The symptoms could be due to many reasons including stress and anxiety. The best option is to consult a physician for clarity.

If you still need my assistance in this regard, please use this link. http://goo.gl/aYW2pR. Please remember to describe the whole problem with full detail.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.