• question-icon

What can cause spontaneous swelling of the foot/leg?

What can cause spontaneous swelling of the foot/leg and last for years?
Fri, 9 Jul 2010
Spontaneous swelling usually arise due to trauma and other acute reactions..

Hi; I m having issues with my left leg. Initially, the issue was swelling in my foot, but is slowly moving up my leg (about 4 inches above the...

Recent questions on  Peripheral edema

my father has a hypertension since 10 years &started amlodipine since 8 years before month ago he feels severe headache and his physician gave him...

I'm a 30 year old female with no prior health problems. For the last year or so I have had bouts or severe pitting edema in my legs and feet to the...

A 78-year-old man is admitted to the hospital with the chief complaint of shortness of breath . He states the shortness of breath has been...

what diagnoses would you give this patient? with the following situation. this is a case study. A 78-year-old man is admitted to the hospital with...

I am 79 yo female, thyroid surgically removed at age 16. January this year my RX was increased from 125 mcg to 150 mcg however the mail in pharmacy...

Hi, my dad had CVA in May 2012 and found to have new-onset diabetes at that time too. He was put on amlodipine 5 mg and atenolol 50 mg for...

Hi my dad is a diabetec, his under insulin for almost a year but still suffers from hyperglycemia at most times, but i am most bothered with the...