What can cause severe abdominal pain, bloating and vomiting?

Hi i'm a woman 38yrs old im suffering severe abnomenal/stomach pain and cramping, vomitting, bloating, urge to urinate amd tiredness all over my body that i cant stand straight... Please tell me what im going to do... What is this kind of symptom.... Thank you very much....
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Possible causes are acute gastritis, food intolerance, Irritable Bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel problems, infections, malabsorption syndromes etc.

Until examination is done, it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid cool drinks and fridge water, avoid smoking and caffeine drinks.

Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. Tablet Normaxine twice a day for five days. If symptoms do not improve, please get upper GI scopy done and get yourself treated accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.