What can cause prolonged headaches along with loss of vision and dizziness?

I have a headache that hasn t gone away for about 2 weeks now. It started when I was working and I lost vision and got a really bad headache. It doesn t seem like it fully went away. Every time I move my eyes, my right eye hurts and I feel very dizzy. Whenever I move my head there is a constant pain behind my right eye.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018
Neurologist 's  Response

You should see a neurologist for both an examination as well as appropriate diagnostic tests such as an MRI of the brain and cervical spinal cord with gadolinium contrast.

The symptoms of eye pain and dizziness when moving the eyes sound as if there is swelling in the ophthalmic nerve that needs to be identified.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dariush Saghafi, Neurologist