What can cause pain in the knee and lower leg?

Recently I have started having pain in my right knee. Today my knee, behind my knee, my thigh right above my knee and most of my lower leg has been constantly hurting all day. I took some Tylenol in the afternoon and a prescription anti inflammatory my dr prescribed last week, but it is not helping. This is something new, I have not had a problem with the before
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

You can try analgesics like Acetaminophen or Diclofenac for pain relief. Generally, the symptoms will settle in a couple of days.

If symptoms persist despite taking analgesics, it is better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.