What can cause pain between the shoulder and elbow along with swelling in the ankle?

I had trigger finger surgery about six months ago and I am back to work just recently and one of my fingers affected was my right hand ring finger and upon returning to my physical work it feels like my finger is not right also on my left arm about halfway between the shoulder and the elbow I have a dull aching sometimes sharp pain in that area and it bothers me while I am at work and every other minute of the day and last but not least my left ankle Is swollen on the bone itself
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

It may be a musculoskeletal pain.

You can take analgesics like Acetaminophen or Tramadol for symptomatic relief.

If symptoms persist, better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

You might require an MRI scan in that case.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.