What can cause pain and discomfort in the legs while walking?

Hi, was putting on a pair of jeans and, as I stepped in to them , my left leg seemed to get pulled. The inside of my leg aches as well as the back (by the bending joint) and I feel some pain and discomfort when walking. I put on a compressed bandage and that makes it feel better . Any ideas?
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

It may be a ligament sprain or minor contusion.

You can apply ice packs for symptomatic relief and take analgesics like Acetaminophen or Tramadol also.

Generally, the symptoms will settle in a couple of days.

If symptoms persist, better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.