What can cause neck pain along with coughing up of blood?

I have had a pain in my neck for quite some time, it started out as feeling like my head was too heavy for my neck to support, now it’s like a kink or stiff neck that you get from sleeping wrong but mine won’t go away and it’s been lgetting worse. I had neck surgery (radio frequency) was the procedure done four years ago. I recently had a tooth pulled on the right side which is where the pain starts but that was pulled two month a go. I cough up blood on occasion as well. I’ve been diagnosed with RA but my last visit with my rheumatologist he said I’m just a carrier!? Real confused as he wanted to start treatment two months a go, chemo!?
Wed, 12 Sep 2018

Neck pain with coughing of blood can be related to a lung cause. You need to consult a chest specialist for a proper evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon