What can cause nausea along with pain in the lower abdomen?

I have had nausea for the past 2 days thinking I was coming down with a bug. I have not been vomiting but any time I eat something small, I get bad pain in my right lower quadrant. My intestines burn and it feels like they are twisting. I have had increased (non watery) BM s
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

I think you may be suffering from acute gastritis. Pain in right lower abdomen may be due to appendicitis or diverticulitis or right renal caliculi etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. If symptoms not improved please consult your Gastroentrologist he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.