Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What can cause feet discomfort during 32nd week of pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor , I am 24 years old. My height is 5 ft and weight is 65 KGs(as am carrying).I had PCOD.I was getting irregular periods. Had been to doc asking for some medicines for getting periods and also some medication to conceive as we were planning for a kid. Now am 32 weeks pregnant . Past one month i have some issues with my feet(both). Am unable to explain the issue what is happening to me. As long as there are some moments(walking) to my feet i am not finding any difficulty. But when i lye down , and sit idle for some time i feel diffilculty in the feet.some times i feel like the blood circulation is not proper, some times i feel like the air is getting blocked in the feet, i feel uncomfortable if i cover my feet with the blanket when i go to sleep.My feet feels vey hot, some thing will happen in my feet and i feel comfortable when i rub that part.And these days what ever i eat it comes out in the motion immediately or after some time. When i went with these isues to my Gynecolgist she prescribed some medicines and asked me to go for a blood test if those medicines dont cure my problem. The medicines were of no use and i went for a blood test and urine test . The report says my wbc is 14000. Since this count is more i was told that my body has some infection and that infection has to be removed.For this reason am getting hospitalized as they need to inject antibiotics in to my body. From few days doc suggested me to take the tab movexx cipla when i go to bed. This medicine is helping me out for getting sleep.And in between i wake up for rest room and when i go back to bed again for sleep i feel the same difficulty for some time and then i get sleep since i would have taken movexx cipla medicine. Since my due date is nearing i need to get this problem fixed as soon as possible. I need to lye down if my delivery is normal. Now with this problem in my feet am not able to lye down. Then how do ig o for delivery. Nead your suggestion here. Should i go for muscle specialist in this case so the doc have the muscles tested. Or should i get my feet(both) scanned so that one can come to know the problem in my feet. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
These all are common problem associated with pregnancy.
You need proper positioning when lying down and bed rest.
You should follow the advice of your obstetrician.
You can consult an orthopedician nearby too.
Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Many a time due to pressure of big uterus there is some impairment in circulation and back pressure on back may cause backache and leg cramps.
But in your case wbc is high with severe pain chances of thrombophlebitis or similar problem might be there.
Consult Vascular surgeon for opinion and treatment.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor