What can cause extreme dizziness after withdrawing from an anti anxiety medication?

These last few days I have been very dizzy. I woke up one morning feeling extremely sick so I went to the bathroom, when I got there I was feeling very dizzy and I fell onto the ground. I hit my head pretty hard and I was lying on my bathroom floor for about a half an hour. My dizziness has not went away and it has been four days. The dizziness is worse when standing and laying down, it also increases when I’m in the shower. I don’t know what is causing the dizziness. I’ve recently weaned off of anxiety medication, although it’s been at least a week an a half since I’ve taken them. The storms would have started sooner if it was that I would think. I’ve been drinking a lot of water in case it was the heat. My dad has consulted my doctor but has not got a response yet. What could be causing this dizziness?
Mon, 24 Sep 2018

It can happen after stopping anti anxiety medicine and it will settle by itself. As of now no treatment is required and you can take plenty of water and take bed rest.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,