What can cause chronic pain in the tailbone and numbness in the feet?

Three years ago while laughing, I stood up and felt a pop in my lower back. Since that moment I have suffered chronic pain in my tailbone area, unable to sit for any period of time. Symptoms gradually progressed to numbness/tingling in hands and feet, tremors, spasms, and pain radiating from lower back down the back of my thighs. I feel as though I am sitting on a spike, which is torn out as I stand up. I’ve been rayed, scanned, nerve tested with no evidence showing a cause for my pain. Pain management, meds, physical therapy, and acupuncture have all produced no real relief. I seen a chiropractor, orthopedists, neurologist, rheumatologist but no one can figure out what is wrong with me. Any suggestions for a possible test and/or diagnosis?
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

Consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

You have to undergo an MRI scan to rule out spine related problem as it can present with similar symptoms.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.