What can cause burning sensation in the middle back and stomach?

I have experiencing a burning feeling of the middle of my back for over a week now I am feeling it the front of my stomach on the same side also in my way to my side what could that be Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Mon, 3 Sep 2018
Hi

It could be suggestive of acute gastritis like stomach mucosa lining inflammation. For that you can take Rabeprazole like antacid for week. Meanwhile you can include curd and cooked oatmeal in your diet to sooth stomach.
Avoid excess spicy foods due to it's irritant property. Take more fruit juice. Elevate the head during sleeping. If no improvement then consult physician for examination.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.