What can cause appetite loss in a toddler apart from consuming only formula milk, oatmeal and yogurt?

Hi there, my son is 2.6 years old and for about 4 days now he has not eaten a meal or food. He only drinks his formula, yogurt, and his oatmeal for breakfest and a bit of fruit. He would eat these if I force him but, no actual food, meat or any other meal. He also has a puke reaction to any food I put in front of him lately or for the past four days. He has lost a lot of weight and I am very unsure about what to do next.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018

You need to exclude physical causes, so please get a stool analysis and a ct scan to exclude anomalies of the oesophagus and pharynx.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.