Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

What can be the small gel type bone coming out of the vagina when I am in sitting position and disappearing after sometime ?

39 years old now have some vaginal problem since around 3 months i am 39 years old now have some vaginal problem since around 3 months, usually when i sit down on my toes or in some similar position, some sort of jell type small bone comes out of the vagina and when i come to routine work, it disappears inside after sometime. what could it be ?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi welcome,
How many children do you have?
Did you have normal deliveries?
Does this come out when you cough,sneeze etc?
Any trouble urinating?
What kind of work do you do?
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor