What can be the reason for severe stomach pain?

Hi I have been having a really bad stomach ache for few days now. sometimes ill wake up in the middle of the night and feel like i cant breathe and like i will puke. I have not puked yet but I have made bowel movements constantly. I also feel like I am very gassy and am trying either burp or fart or poop. I am female
Wed, 6 Aug 2014
There are so many things that may be happening to. But the commonest cause is acid peptic dyspepsia. You can take Tab pantocid + domperidon combination twice daily empty stomach. Antacid syrup sos can be used at night. If your motion is hard you can add syrup lactulose at night.You have not mentioned your age , about your menstrual period,or if you are taking any medication for any other ailment.Drugs are most common cause of nausea.If you are in fertile zone and have missed period it might even early pregnancy.Take plenty of fiber in your diet and oral fluids to facilitate bowel movement.If not improved in a day or two you have to go through plenty of tests for liver and gallbladder. An ultra sound may help a lot in diagnosis.