• question-icon

What can be the reason for severe stomach and back pain after a gall bladder surgery ?

HELLO I AM 36 YEARS OLD AND A WEEK AGO I HAD CONSTANT RUNNING TUMMY FOR TWO DAYS I WENT TO THE LOO ABOUT 15-20 TIMES A DAY. THREE YEARS AGO I HAD MY GALL BLADDER REMOVED, YESTERDAY I NOTICED ON THE TOP OF MY TUMMY IT LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BALL AND IS HARD AND I AM EXPERIENCING EXTREME BACK AND STOMACH PAIN PLEASE HELP
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Hi,thanks for query.Stomach pain and backache suggest some infection in your stomach.A ball like thing on tummy could be a umbilical hernia,that is intestine protrudes through defect in mid line,please visit your doctor or surgeon for examination.you may need ultrasound for its diagnosis.bye.