Owl Image

What can be the reason for my 2 month old baby not growing ?

hi i have a 2 month old baby girl. i was amaze that she was not getting bigger i suppose. my pedia advise me to have a cardiologist so the cardiologist advise me for 2d echo. the result was not well explain he just said that her heart is not pumpling right blood to supply her body, he said that my baby is just anemic . i wanted to have a second opinion to another doctor. what do you think is her disease?
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Hi dear, you gave a very vague history. Please let me know the weight of the baby and how do u think she is not growing? Besides let me know the results of blood tests and what was written in the 2d echo report. Thanks