Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What can be the problem for burning sensation in penis ?

Hey Doctor, I have been getting a slight buring sensation in penis, when or after urinating or ejacalating. What can be the problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  524
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hie probably are suffering from urinary tract infection.....u need to get your few tests done.
1-blood complete picture
2-urine R.E
u need to start antibiotics and if fever and pain aswell u need antipyretic and analgesics aswell...for more guidance u can contact me
Answered: Thu, 15 Dec 2011
  Anonymous's Response

If it is a burning issue, then it is more likely to be a Urinary infection. You should be taking antibiotics for it. Usually I have seen that they have high fever as well. Do you also have the same issue? Then rush to a doctor.

Answered: Tue, 2 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor