Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What can be the impact of unprotected sex during childhood on my future life ?

During childhood somebody did sex with me & now I am going to engage. I want to know, what is impact of that unprotected sex in my future life
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You have to just remove feelings of guilt if you are keeping.Other wise nothing
will happen and it will not have any impact on your sex life.Need not clarify this
to whom you marry other wise chances of conflicts are there.Thanks
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.see in that case it was not your fault so don't so much brooding on that forget it just like bad dream it is not easy but you have to do otherwise you dont enjoy your new life.your life patner never know this in spite you tel him so forget the past it will not affect your future sex life.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor