What can be taken to calm the stomatitis that flares up as soon as I eat something?

I've been taking Xeloda and Celebrex as a chemotherapy cocktail, and I've experienced stomach cramping and diarrhea and also constipation. Now, hemmorhoids. I'm looking for something to 'calm" the stomatitis that flares up as soon as I eat something--anything--which then triggers a gastric colon reflex. Immodium calms but I'm afraid that will lead to a worse result--constipation (although I've eaten very little in the last two days).
Thu, 2 Feb 2017