What can be done when rubella percentage is abnormal at 6 weeks pregnancy?

Hi doctor, iam a pregnant and running 6 th week. In my blood reports I got rubella percentage as 7.4 IU/ml and its in grey zone. What does it mean?? Is there any serious problem? Did my baby effects due to this?? Wat are the food that I need to take care?
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Hello

When we test for rubella we cheak for 2 things, IgM and IgG. The the first test tell us if there is rubella currently, and the second test tell us if there is immunity to rubella or previous infection. You have to provide me with the exact test name inorder to help you. Rubella is very dangerous on the baby. in case you have current infection.