Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

What can be done to the outer skin of my penis which is stick to it ?

hi, I was 31 year old , one portion of my outer skin of penis is sticked to it, it does not move from its place, kindly help
Asked On : Mon, 19 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response must consult a surgeon and get the circumcision done.I don't think any medicine is going to make it alright.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From the description it seems that the foreskin is sticking to the penis head. In most of the cases it is due to sticky discharge, poor maintenance of hygiene or a local infection like balanitis. Only a direct examination can help in making the diagnosis. You can try to remove the sticky skin using petroleum jelly and if it does not come off then there might be some fibrosis which needs a proper evaluation by a urologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor