Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What can be done to my skin which peeled out by applying garlic paste?

HI ,I applied garlic on my cheecks for 2 hrs and removed it.My skin peeled out deeply,water was coming out of the peeled skin. and now i have red deep patch and it deep.It is already three weeks.Will my skin come to normal stage?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
never do this type of experiment and particularly on face.
Due to irritation infection took place,
Go for antibiotic course and apply some antibiotic cream like Neosporin on the lesion.
Nothing to worry you will be alright.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
garlik is very strong for skin and it is irrosive.consult skin specialist. Our facial skin is very delicate so do allergy test before using any lotions and medicines.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Sudarshan's  Response
Hi , sweety dont try such dangerous things like garlic on face it could lead to permanent pigmentation or scarring over face .which will be difficult to treat later.
try eumosone G cream for few days now.
and avoid such home remedies.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.' “Wish you Good Health”
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor