Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

What can be done to improve sex life and to reach orgasms ?

i need some advice over my sex life.. I m 22 and have a sex life with my boyfriend for almost 3 years.. However, I feel like there s something wrong with me cuz after sex usually i get a little sore downstairs, so I cant really have 3 or 4 times a day, like some of my friends, and also some positions really hurt, like doggy style, for instance... Also, and this kind of makes me really sad, i cant have an orgasm... Don t get me wrong, i really like having sex, i love it, and i m always in the mood for it, but i feel like there are these limitations, and that there might be something wrong with me... I mean, its not like they don t last long, its usually, without foreplay , about 20 min, so the problem is with me... I kind of need advice on how to not get sore (cause i really feel that s not very normal after 1 time) and how to make some positions not hurtful, and maybe how to get an orgasm... I know these things are learnt over time, and practice, but i kind of want to know how to start, you know? Cause i really want a normal sex life, i want to feel normal in that area, cuz my friends talk about how one day they made 4 or 7 times a day, and how they love orgasms, and i feel really bad for not being capable... Thanks for reading
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

The frequency of intercourse basically change with individuals. Hence do not worry about your friends have more or less.

The soreness may be due to inadequate lubrication, better involve more on foreplay.

If still lubrication is not adequate, use artificial lubricants like K-Y jelly

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
Answered: Sun, 13 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor