Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

What can be done to cure menstrual cycle ?

Hi Doc, I had my secong miscarriage an year back and from them my periods are coming once every 2 months. My scan doesnt show any evidence of polycysysts. What can be done to restore my menstrual cycle back to normal. I am also concerned about protein in the urine (+) which is persistant from my first pregnancy. Please suggest me what can be done to cure these...
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  433
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You should consult a gynec. One of my cousins had similar issues and was put on OCP's and then it settled. And proteinuria is common during pregnancy and not in other cases.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor