Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can be done to be proportional and grow normal ?

Im 19 years old , im not sure how many years i am premature but i know i am . For as long as i can remember people were tellnig me i had a big head and i never noticed it also small feet and hands. Im 5 5 also. i just really want answers to what i can do to grow normally . for my body to be proportional with the rest of my body.And if im like this because i am premature.
Sun, 22 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
for so many years you are thinking that your body is not proportionate
you are 5'5 ,that may be quite normal
if you had any problem ,your parents by this time would have consulted physicians
may be you are too worried
it is high time you should consult physician and get a
physical check up to know the fact and get advice if at all required
if you have some problem ,it can be taken care of once your condition is diagnosed
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Firstly, I dont see ny reason for you to get worried. Dr Ghosh has given you a very good answer. However I would like to ask if you are a male?

5'5'' for a nineteen yr old is NOT MUCH. As regards one's head one has to look at your heredity. At your age people who are crude or insensitive will comment on all other people and you should NOT let that effect you. Everyone has a different growth profile depending on a lot of factors.

Like Dr Ghosh said take a local good doctor's advice. If you let me know the city you are in I could perhaps suggest something.

And remember you are as UNIQUE and special as anyone else.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi today i got my wife ultrasound report i dont now what is in the report can you help me to understand the report. a single foetus is noted with changing lie. foetal movement are normal. foetal cardiac activity is present. BPD is 65.12 mm, corresponding to 27 weeks.FL is 50.00 mm corr. to 26 weeks. AC is 218.93 mm corr. to 26 weeks. HC is 246.41 mm corr. to 26 weeks. body proportions ratios are follows.FL/BPD = 74.49 FL/AC = 22.84 HC/AC = 1.13. placenta is in upper segment posterior. Maturity grade - I foetal heart rate = 131/min. regular. foetal weight is 960 gms+- 144 gms

doctor1 MD

my granddaughter almost 7 years of age in October is abnormally tall. She wears size 11 year or 12 year old size. Her parents will not tell me how tall she is exactly she lives in another country. She is not overweight. In proportion with a child s tummy. I am worried she may have early puberty syndrome, where she is taller now but will stop growing if she gets early menustration

doctor1 MD

I am a regular opiate user, and a reguar xannax user. I use the xannax for legitimate purposes and have a legitimate perscription and take about 2-3.5 mg per day. As far as opiates go I use 30-50 mg of oxy or hydro per day. This is illegitamete use and admittaly a horrible habit that does not help with my implied anxiety problem (i.e. reason I take xannax) I have never used methadone before today and took 25 mg which I guess is a little high for the amount of opiate I normally take, and considering methadone has a longer life in your system. The concern is I had no idea that xannax and methadone had a bad interaction with eachother until reading horror stories on google. Many people say they are fine with it as long as they do not take them at the same exact time, but everbody I found that said this had a tolerance to Methadone and were regular methadone users. I posted this question to a doctor on here and discovered that methadone and opiods have a cross tolerance so being that I am a regular opiod user I should be in the same boat as the regular methadone user. Also, I oubviously have a tolerance to xannax. So I also discovered that even though I am feeling tired, a little dizzy which could be caused by alot of missing sleep, I will probably not go to sleep and not wake up again. The information in blogs seems so unreliable, and there are so many different opinions so it was nice to talk to a doctor that could provide at least a few clear answers, Although, I probably still will not get any sleep tonight, cause I am scared that it could still happen. I thought I would post this info out there for anyone with the same situation.

Recent questions on  Premature ejaculation

doctor1 MD

Hello Sir

I have been over-masturbating and I'm experiencing these symptoms :

-Memory loss
-Lack of concentration
-Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
-Lower back pain
-Stress / Anxiety
-Weak Erection
-Premature Ejaculation
-fuzzy vision
-Feel shy to talk to other

On a site that I’ve read (I think it’s WWW.WWWW.WW , the doctor said lower my masturbation to about 2-3 times/day and take his medicine located on the site some where to replace the brain and health chemistry that I have lost such as the brain’s acetycholine, dopamine, and serotonin levels.

I'm still a teenager (18 years old) so I don't want to be ordering a product or else my parents will find out and that will put me in the most awkward situation.

Could you please suggest some medicine that I can buy from a store, please respond ASAP!!

Thank you

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome so cannot digest anything, all would come out with frequent bowel movements. And i am also suffering from extreme weight loss, premature ejaculation, stout penis, urinary incontinence, and excess of precum... plz suggests me what should i do to get rid of these problems?

doctor1 MD

since taking these tablets (now more than six weeks) bladder control became better especially at night but affected lobido. recently also erection and climax but no ejaculation! Then it seemed to put my propstrate gland back to the original starting position before treatment i.e. visits in the night! whats going on? M

doctor1 MD

when i talk to my Girl friend means just normal talks nothing emotional or excitement, I feel precum in my penis even in a 2minutes of talk also i find that. I am verymuch worried about this that am I normal or I am suffering from premature ejaculation.

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have a problem of pre mature ejaculation, the sensitivity is too high and as a a result the climax is reached very fast.

doctor1 MD

I need a doctor to review and explain my semen analysis report Following are the two tests I have taken in the last month Test # 1 - 3rd Nov 2017 Color: Grey White Volume: 1.5 ml Consistency: Liquid pH: 8.0 Liquification time: 35 minutes Total...

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am a 40 year old healthy male. Just wanted to ask you an important question. 1. Is it okay to rub the penis against my wife’s clothes for 10-15 minutes, when we both are wearing the clothes and doing foreplay in the initial stages. I...