Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What can be done for this hard mass in my busts ?

i m unmarried..age 20.i m having hard mass in my busts since i m 13 i dont have any pain,discomfort.pls do reply me the reason.i m so afraid.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
you need to be examined by a doctor.Its possible that you have a fibroadenoma and that needs to be confirmed by examination and FNAC.Its not harmful as such as it never becomes malignant.But confirmation is necessary.
Answered: Mon, 31 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thank u mam..i will surely consult..
Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor