Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

What can be done for this bubble on my penis which is growing ?

Dear Dr., I have an issue with my Penis, ie., Small bubble (Skinn) on my toe end of my penis. Its very small when i was child it was small and its growing up...My age is 25 and i am going to marry after 2 yrs, I need to sort it out this pblm. So that it wont affect my life in Futere...Kindly Advice on this and I am in india(bangalore). Suggest me few Doctors.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The bubble on the toe end of penis since it is growing with age then it can be a dilated vein ;or may be a cyst.Physical examination is required in your case to find what exactly the bubble is.Also it needs to be seen whether it is painful or is it attached or can be moved easily.Please consult a Urologist /Surgeon he will examine you & treat accordingly.
Answered: Sun, 10 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor