Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What can be done for these pimples on my back which get dried up and leaves spot behind ?

hi, i m 21 yrs old, female here. i have little pimple on my whole back, after some day they become dry & make spots. i m suffering from a long time. I felt embarrassed for these spots. what can i do? please help.(height, 5 feet, weight-45kj, )
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Bella

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

How recurrent do you these pimples.If they are always on your back there are few things that you should take care of like Dandruff.Dandruff can cause these lesions in some.Second the type of skin.Third your immunity levels.I advise you to visit your Dematologist and get them examined.Depending on the severity , antibiotics can be prescribed if needed.I also advise you to take Syrup Septilin to enhance your immunity .

Any questions , feel free to ask us or mail me.

Take care.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor