Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can be done for these bumps on my penis ?

I have bumps on my penis and went the doctor . I have no stds and he said they should go away. He used a freezing method but they are still there? Will these go away?? Help!
Wed, 4 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
it may be wart or PPP.
where r there?
how much in number and of which color?
have u had unprotected sex?
these will go away.
hoe much time it take that depend on diagnosis
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....