What can be done for stomach ache and headache caused by mental stress?

Hi sir Giod Morning, Sir actually their is no illness in body of my mother But she always says about the illness of her body that she alwasy have pain in stomach , headache etc. I think its not physically problem but ita a mental situation, so what shoud i do
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Stomach and body ache is because of mental stress. You need to find the cause of that stress. After that, try to adjust or find an alternate positive way to overcome it. Simultaneously, you can do exercise, yoga, relaxation therapy, music and dancing to overcome it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.