Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What can be done for smaller sized vagina with lots of discharge ?

Hi .. me n my husband tried to engage sexually ... but we r nt sucessed yet.. it looks the size of vigan is small ... what we can do know... is thr any treatment for this... my age is 30yr. ... Also I have problem of white fluid .... so many times i observer the white fluid .. is it a serious problem ...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  97
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Small size of vagina is a genetic prob. You may be having problem of inelastic hymen which causes difficulty in penetration,pain during intercourse and bleeding sometimes. Get examined by a gynecologist for the same and if require have to undergo minor surgery to correct the problem. If white discharge is associated with itching and foul smell then you may be having vaginitis. White discharge not associated with above symptoms can physiological (normal) and you need not worry about it. Take care.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor