Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What can be done for premature ejaculation ?

I am 19 years old. I am facing premature ejaculation .I can last only 1 minute during sex ,I want to last longer and have more strong erection .Please help!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi nandhkumar;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You are having premature ejaculationMay be due to over excitement ;fear of being seen or caught in act ;fear that your partner may get pregnant some time s there is apprehension which can give rise to this problem .Try to relax & then see if there is any difference.Premature ejaculation is more of a mental problem so think if you have any of the above issues going in your mind.Even then if you face the same problem then consult a doctor near by.
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor