Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

What can be done for my mothers behaviour ?

I am 100% sure that I will commit suicide over my mother s foolish ridiculous wrong imagination that one gets pleasure out of getting stuck behind other men.she thinks that what had been published by lady journalists that homosexuality leads to sodomy is true when you know that it is not.In bus,I get very uneasy with my mother
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Why do you want to commit suicide for her foolishness.

Try to avoid outing with your mother.

Always think positively and have patience in life.

Life is ever changing the point which is creating problem will not be a problem within a short period.

So concentrate on other good things.

Life is very beautiful and very precious always think of this what so ever critical a situation you have to face.

Newer utter that stupid word called suicide in your life.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wishing you good health.

Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor