Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

What can be done for my dry skin ?

Hi, I am 25 year old girl. I am experiencing skin problems on my face since last 2 years or so. My skin is rough, dry, reddish on my cheeks (below the eyes). The redness increases when it is hot. This is the only part of the face i have this problems. Overall my skin is dry. Earlier it used to be very dry but now its less dry. I have tried many medicines, but this problem doesn t go away completely. It gets ok for some time and then comes again. Please let me know how to cure this. Thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi as you are facing this from 2 years,you might have realised you need internal medication also along with ext.
First,Sunscreen (spf-9 or above)is the first step in keeping it under control.protect yourself with sunscreen and even a hat.
Use herbal soap
Divya kanti lepa twice a week.
Use Natural cleanser honey with rose water.
Drink plenty of water
Blood purifier-internally-Khadirarishtam 2 tsf thrice daily.It can be taken for long.
Arogyavardhini vati 1-1-1 tab thrice.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor